Can’t find a job? Looking for extra income opportunities? Need creative ways to pay your bills? Over the past year, myself and my fellow entrepreneur Duncan Koerber have been working hard to develop a new beginners course on the sharing economy. We believe that the sharing economy is the best way to find a job, and we want to introduce you to it! How to get a job in the sharing economy?
Here is everything you need to know about the course that will teach you how to get a job in the new sharing economy.
And, as a bonus, we are offering $10 off the course for those who sign up through this article. Click here for more information.
Secrets of the Sharing Economy: Kickoff Your New Job
Sharing is caring. Sharing makes you money. It’s time to take your slice of the pie.
Are you looking to make ends meet? Have you tried to work two, three, or more jobs without making much headway? Through this course, experienced entrepreneurs Glenn Carter and Dr. Duncan Koerber show you how to earn extra money every month through the new sharing economy.
The sharing economy pays out millions of dollars a day to people just like you. By the year 2020, this enterprise will be worth over $300 billion. The time to get involved is now, and it’s easier than you’d think.
The Secrets of the Sharing Economy course goes beyond well-known platforms like ride-sharing company Uber and home-sharing enterprise Airbnb to tell you how to get a job with over 20 other online platforms you can leverage to turn underused assets into income-producing nest eggs.
Glenn Carter is a family man and a full-time employee, but he’s cracked the code to making side income through a variety of sharing economy platforms without letting them take over his life. Take a journey with Glenn and Duncan to find out more about this new system and how you can implement money-making action plans today.
Secrets of the Sharing Economy is a fascinating and informative course that can help you live a more flexible and financially-savvy lifestyle for minimal investment. Whether you need to make an extra hundred dollars a month or run your own full-time business, this course will show you exactly how to get a job in the sharing economy and capitalize on this thriving trend.
Check out the course to join a growing community of thousands of Casual Capitalists already making money in the sharing economy!
What You Will Learn! How to get a job in the sharing economy?
As you start on your sharing economy journey, we are here to help you along the way. This course was designed to show you how to get a job in the sharing economy, through the following lessons.
- Section 1: An overview of the course.
- Section 2: Sharing economy income potential and stories from sharing economy workers.
- Section 3: Introduction to platform stacking.
- Section 4: The importance of reputational capital.
- Section 5: Everything you need to know about Airbnb.
- Section 6: Everything you need to know about Uber.
- Section 7: Doing odd jobs with tasking services like TaskRabbit.
- Section 8: Cooking for Others: An introduction to meal sharing.
- Section 9: Renting out your car with websites like Turo.
- Section 10: Hosting other people’s pets with DogVacay and Rover.com.
- Section 11: Share your parking spaces with JustPark.
- Section 12: Earn cash by tutoring and teaching online.
- Section 13: How to become a sharing economy deliverer with Postmates and DoorDash.
- Section 14: Make money being someone else’s eyes and ears.
- Section 15: How seniors and retirees can use the sharing economy.
- Section 16: Platforms for college students to earn beer money.
About Duncan Koerber
Dr. Duncan Koerber has taught writing and communications courses for the past 10 years at six Canadian universities to thousands of students.
Oxford University Press recently published his writing textbook, Clear, Precise, Direct: Strategies for Writing (2015). Available on Amazon, the book considers the seven most common errors (interfering factors) in writing and how to improve them (enhancing factors).
Currently a full-time assistant professor at Ryerson University in Toronto, Canada, Duncan Koerber worked for nearly 10 years in reporting and editing roles for the London Free Press, the Mississauga News, and the University of Toronto Medium. He has freelanced for magazines and newspapers, including the Toronto Star.
How to Get a Job: Welcome to the Sharing Economy
This introductory course to the sharing economy will teach you how to get a job using the new sharing economy. Whether it’s hosting on Airbnb, driving for Uber, being an on-demand worker with WeGoLook, or assembling IKEA furniture on TaskRabbit, there are so many opportunities for income in the sharing economy. If you can’t find a job, take this course and we will help you along your sharing economy journey.
Happy learning everyone!